[as] video on
Characters: Optimus Prime, Ratchet, Bumblebee, Jazz, Sam Witwicky
Segment Summary: The fallen Transformer, Jazz makes a comeback. At least that's what we'll call it.
- This segment is a parody of the film Transformers.
Trivia / Info:
- The figures used in this sketch appear to be Premium Series Leader Class Optimus Prime, with the pelvis altered to allow the figure to swivel at the waist, Allspark Power Voyager Class Rescue Ratchet, Premium Series Deluxe Class Concept Camaro Bumblebee, and Premium Series Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz.
Goofs / Nitpicks:
- Ironhide is absent from the group, despite being the one to hand Jazz's body to Prime in the first place.
- Sam disappears from the screen with no explanation when the Autobots transform, of course he could have just gotten into one of the Autobots offscreen.
- It seems rather odd that Ratchet is the only Autobot to appear in the sketch in a different deco than was used in the film.
- While in robot mode, part of Prime's back kibble is inexplicably drooping to one side.
- Prime's legs aren't fully transformed in robot mode.
- As a Pontiac Solstice with rear-wheel drive, Jazz's alt mode would not have power to the front wheels, rendering Jazz immobile despite still being able to transform.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.