Episode: Fight Club Paradise
Cast: Michael Ian Black (Mo-Larr), Clark Duke (Mike Lazzo), Seth Green (Robot Chicken, Cluckerella, Little Drummer Boy, Eagle Eye Smith, Daniel, Nerd), Jamie Kaler (Bloopers Host), George Lowe (Unicorn), Breckin Meyer (Alien, Munson), Katee Sackhoff (Bitch Puddin'), Matthew Senreich (Keith Crofford), Christian Slater (Composite Santa Claus), Michelle Trachtenberg (The Gummy Bear), Fred Tatasciore (Tray-Norr)
Characters: Robot Chicken, Mad Scientist, Robot Chicken's Wife, Nicky Passion, Leprechaun, Mockingbird, Head of Mission Control, Negative Wonder Woman, Maximum Douche, Celery Bandit, Barry the Inuyasha Dad, Aliens, Tray-Norr, Munson, Mo-Larr, Joey Fatone, Batman's Maid, Killer Chicken, Six Million Peso Man, Montage, Unicorn, Gummy Bear, Little Drummer Boy, Eagle Eye Smith, Daniel Gyro-Robo, Humping Robot, Sunshine Cowboy, Composite Santa, Bitch Pudding, Space Pirate Monkey from Pluto, Glycerine, Bloopers Host, Yeast Monster, CD, Petroleum Pete, Mike Lazzo, Keith Crofford, Nerd
Segment Summary: Robot Chicken returns home to find a surprise.
- Daniel mentions Tony Jaa's The Protector.
Trivia / Info:
- Clips that are shown on the TVs are:
- The song that plays during Robot Chicken's ascent to the Mad Scientist is an Tales Of The Electric Romeo by Immediate.
- When the Chicken confronts the Humping Robot, you can see a washing machine in the background. This is a reference to previous segments involving the robot humping a washing machine.
- As mentioned in a previous video commentary, the Adult Swim execs have declined to voice themselves in Robot Chicken.
- Mike Lazzo and Keith Crofford's blood looks like red paint.
- After the Robot Chicken is done with fighting and killing the recurring characters, only Negative Wonder Woman, Maximum Douche, the Celery Bandit, the Inuyasha Dad, Munson, Daniel and the Nerd are not dead.
Goofs / Nitpicks:
- The Robot Chicken was supposedly in the Mad Scientist's lab from the time he was made into a cyborg to the time he escaped, but the portrait of him with his wife is of his cyborg self.
- When The Robot Chicken killed Head of Mission Control his head was changed after from 2011 it replaced with Rob Ronning's Head.
Chicken Clinic - Previous Segment