Cast: Emma Caulfield (Jadis the White Witch), Mike Fasolo (Boy), Seth Green (Nerd, Mr. Tumnus, Father Christmas, Centaur, Daniel, Principal), George Lowe (Unicorn), Seth MacFarlane (Aslan), Tom Root (Bully)
Characters: Nerd, Bully, Mr. Tumnus, Jadis the White Witch, Father Christmas, Girl, Boy, Aslan, Centaur, Daniel, Principal
Segment Summary: Everything goes to hell when the Nerd gets sucked into the world of Narnia.
- This segment is a parody of The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe.
- The White Witch exposing her breasts as a form of persuasion is a joke in the film Epic Movie.
- Centaur refers to the play Equus.
- The nerd says, "Eat your heart out, World of WarCraft!" World of WarCraft is a game created by Blizzard Entertainment.
Trivia / Info:
- The unicorn is the same one that appears in Unicorn Mayonnaise, but his horn and hooves are gold instead of silver.
- The other nerd is Daniel/Gyro-Robo, also seen in Robot Chicken Taken Over!
- The Nerd hit Mr. Tumnus for a consecutive 14 times.
Goofs / Nitpicks:
- The unicorns were clearly on Aslan's side as Peter was seen riding one in the final battle, though they may have just been common riding mounts used on both sides.
- The plot of The Chronicles of Narnia take place in the WWII era of the 1940's, yet the Nerd brings up references to Lord of the Rings and World of Warcraft.