Episode: Book of Corrine
Characters: Seth Green, Matthew Senreich, Tom Root, Doug Goldstein, Fidel Castro, Six Million Peso Man, Humping Robot, Bloopers Host, Mad Scientist, Little Drummer Boy, Eagle Eye Smith, Chicken, one of the Aliens, Nerd.
Segment Summary: Robot Chicken holds a telethon that goes horribly awry.
Trivia / Info:
- This segment concludes in Seth's Revenge and is capped off in Here For The Monkey from Werewolf vs. Unicorn.
- This is the first time the Bloopers Host is killed by someone other than himself.
- Characters seen answering phones include Fidel Castro, the Six Million Peso Man, the Humping Robot, the Bloopers Host, the Little Drummer Boy, Eagle Eye Smith, the alien, the nerd, the Mad Scientist and the Chicken.
- Also in the opening sequence for Robot Chicken: Star Wars, one of the TVs has a clip of the segment Robot Chicken Telethon when the camera zooms into the TV.
- In the beginning a more lively version of the show's intro is played.
- the nerd Gary says "would you like fries with that a reference to Would You Like Fries With That?.
- Last physical appearance of Fidel Castro in a Robot Chicken sketch.
Goofs / Nitpicks:
- Only The Humping Robot survives as if you were to look a little bit closer during the difficulty that Seth and Matt are in, you can see that The Humping Robot is replaced by Douglas Goldstein, who had earlier already appeared in the sketch.
- Matt is using a double-barrelled shotgun, which can only fire two shells without reloading, yet Matt keeps on firing without reloading.