Episode: Bionic Cow
Characters: Nicole Richie, Bank Teller, Guard, Paris Hilton, Lionel Richie
Segment Summary: Noted celebutards plan a cunning escape.
- This is a parody of Prison Break.
- The TV announcer says "We now cancel 'Cavemen'..." in reference to the short-lived sitcom based on Geico's "So easy, a caveman could do it" ad campaign.
- The scene where Paris and Nicole jump off the end of a water pipe parodies The Fugitive.
- Paris says "Up, up, and away, Falkor!", Falkor being the name of the Luck Dragon in The Neverending Story. Additionally, the music played over this scene is reminiscent of the "Neverending Story" theme song.
- When Paris says "Oops, I did it again...with my vagina," she could be referring to the Britney Spears song, Oops!...I Did It Again.
Trivia / Info:
Goofs / Nitpicks:
- In the sex scene, the guard could be heard saying the F-Word without any censorship.
Lincoln Gets a Good Ass-Kicking In - Previous Segment