Episode Name: Midnight Snack
Production Code: 15
Air Date: 05/15/2005
Directed By: Seth Green
Episode Summary: "The World's Most One-Sided Fistfights" get wild at Mardi Gras. Benjamin Franklin grapples with historical figures like the Wright Brothers and Mahatma Gandi in "Educational Wrestling Federation." Oprah Winfrey fufills all her viewers' fondest wishes-almost. A man in a public restroom encounters the terror known as "Dumplestiltskin." "12 Angry Little People" deliberate a crime most heinous. RATED TV14
Trivia / Info:
- This Season 1 episode is available for purchase on iTunes.
- The Stoop!d Monkey is being cooked by an island native.. again, but with a different background.
- This is the first episode in which Matthew Senreich does not voice himself in any of the sketches.
- This is the first and only time that a Stoop!d Monkey logo has been (accidently) repeated, though with a different background.
- Randy the Oblivious Pizza Delivery Guy
- Skeleton Sword Fight
- He's About to Crack
- The World's Most One-Sided Fistfights Two
- Mom Jokes Debate
- Educational Wrestling Federation
- What Color are the Boobies? (DVD exclusive)
- I Can Still See Your Sack
- Oprah Fulfills Dreams
- It's Driving Me Nuts!
- Unfortunate Gymnast
- Dumplestiltskin Is Born
- 12 Angry Little People