Episode: Help Me
Cast: Beverly Staunton (Giselle, Bond Girl), Tamara Garfield (Dorothy), Seth Green (Himself, Contestant, Spokesperson, Joe Miller, Dick Halloran, Daniel Plainview, Colonel Saul Tigh, Officer William Adama, T.E. Lawrence), Seth MacFarlane (Mark L. Walberg), Ronald D. Moore (Himself, James Bond), Katee Sackhoff (Kara Thrace, Sharon/Number Eight, Ellen Tigh), Matthew Senreich (Andrew Beckett, Elliott Gould, Karl C. Agathon)
Characters: Mark L. Wahlberg, Contestant, Contestant's Wife, Spokesperson, James Bond, Bond Girl, Andrew Beckett, Joe Miller, Jack Torrance, Dick Halloran, Dorothy Gale, Toto, Hanged Munchkin, Daniel Plainview, Giselle, Farting Deer, T.E. Lawrence, Elliot Gould, Captain Kara "Starbuck" Thrace, Colonel Saul Tigh, Ellen Tigh, Sharon/Number Eight, Karl C. Agathon, Officer William Adama, Seth Green, Ronald D. Moore
Segment Summary: All your favorite movies and TV shows condensed to the precious few seconds that matter, for when you need to know who's a Cylon without wasting a whole hour. Where do I sign up?
- This segment parodies TV's The Moment of Truth and Battlestar Galactica, the films Philadelphia, The Shining, The Wizard of Oz, There Will Be Blood, King Kong, Enchanted, Lawrence of Arabia and Step Up 2: The Streets as well as the James Bond film series.
- Makes reference to the urban legend that an actor playing a munchkin hanged himself on the set of Wizard.
- The King Kong section suggests that the best part of the movie was when it was over.
- The same joke about the end credits of King Kong was used in 2 episodes of the Cartoon Network series MAD - which was co-created by recurring Robot Chicken writer Kevin Shinick.
Trivia / Info:
- Calls back to Cultivated Relationships.
- Jack Torrance holds an axe when he is seen frozen in this segment yet when he is frozen in the movie he is not holding anything.
- Katee Sackhoff reprised her role of Kara Thrace in Battlestar Galactica.
Goofs / Nitpicks:
Silver Bullets - Previous Segment