Episode: Book of Corrine
Characters: Jasper, the Douchebag Ghost (Character), Man, Priest, Annie, Herman
Segment Summary: Meet Casper's brother, "Jasper, the Douchebag Ghost."
Trivia / Info:
- In the classic Casper cartoons, most humans and animals would run away frightened when/if Casper comes near them, though he doesn't mean any harm. In this sketch, the humans, thinking Jasper is Casper, aren't frightened and didn't run away.
- Although Casper didn't have any brothers, he did have a cousin named Spooky, who looked similar to him but for freckles, a large black nose, and a "doiby" hat. Spooky can be considered a colossal douchebag, given he loves to scare people for no reason other than his own amusement.
Goofs / Nitpicks:Theme Song
(Sung to the opening theme of the Casper the Friendly Ghost cartoon)
- Jasper the Douchebag Ghost, the douchiest ghost possessed!
- He'll call you names and act real mean until you feel depressed!
- He'll always say, "F**K YOU!", and "Lick my sack, you fairy!"
- He's so damn crude and so damn rude! Jasper the Douchebag Ghost!