[as] video on
Episode: Unionizing Our Labor
Characters: Scorpion, Frog, Gerbil
Segment Summary: A frog is asked to take its fellow creatures across the river.
Written By: Doug Goldstein
- This segment is a parody of the well-known fable The Scorpion and the Frog.
- The gerbil promising not to crawl up the frog's ass is an allusion to a case where a man stuck a gerbil up his ass for sexual pleasure.
Trivia / Info:
- The frog looks like a stuffed animal.
Goofs / Nitpicks:
- When the frog is shooting the animals, he doesn't have his finger on the trigger.
- When the Gerbil says "but why" it is no longer Seth Green voicing; it sounds similar if not exactly like Kath Soucie.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.