Characters: Seth Green, Matthew Senreich, Rob Ronning, Jeff Gardner, Matthew Ireland Beans, Ross Shuman, Ethan A. Marak, Rosa Tran, Mike Lazzo
Segment Summary: The staff of Robot Chicken remembers the fallen staff of Robot Chicken, killed tragically by the staff of Robot Chicken.
- The weapon Matthew Seinreich wields is a Klingon Bat'leth from Star Trek.
- The display of the names of the dead along with the dramatic music allude to the final scenes of the HBO drama Six Feet Under.
Trivia / Info:
- Concluded in Cultivated Relationships.
- This is the first instance where Mike Lazzo is voiced by Clark Duke, rather than the real Mike Lazzo. Lazzo declined to provide his own voice for the sketch, as stated in the commentary. This is likely because of his fate in the sketch (being brutally killed by Seth and Matthew). Clark continued to voice Mike in his future appearances in the series.
- This is the final instance of the words "Jesus" or "Christ" as an oath being bleeped.
Goofs / Nitpicks:
Glo Worm - Previous Segment