Episode: Tapping a Hero
Characters: George W. Bush, Laura Bush, Barbara Bush, Jenna Bush, Barbara Pierce Bush, Dick Cheney, "Froot-loop"
Segment Summary: Surely the President of the United States can be trusted to properly care for a Mogwai...right?
- This segment is a parody of the film Gremlins.
- Bush mentions the name of TV's Pants-Off Dance-Off.
- Upon hearing the title Armageddon, Bush proclaims his love for the film.
- The "piss on a spark plug" line is taken from the film WarGames.
Trivia / Info:
- This episode has one of the most unusual censorships when bleeping out "Jesus" in the sentence "Sweet baby Jesus" - given that the practice of the words "Jesus" and "Christ" as an oath being bleeped had been phased out by the beginning of Season 3. This instance of these words being bleeped occurred once more in the sketch In Memoriam and as of now, has never happened again.
Goofs / Nitpicks:
- Sunlight kills Gremlins in the movie, yet they are in it various times.