[as] video on
Episode: Punctured Jugular
Characters: Wilson, Chuck Noland, Doctor, Policeman, Woman, Kelly Frears
Segment Summary: The franchise takes a new look at one of it's most influential characters.
Trivia / Info:
Goofs / Nitpicks:
- When the house blows up, it might have killed the woman who helps Wilson.
- It is probably unknown if the woman is dead or alive.
- The scenes at the beginning and the end are not similar to the actual film.
- In the actual film, Wilson was gone in the morning, but in this sketch Wilson is gone in the night before the sunrise.
- In the actual film, Wilson didn't talk.
- The people think Wilson is a Human, but he is not, Because he a regular Toy, People don't Understand him.
- In the actual film, Wilson didn't really move at all.
- Wilson didn't really meet Chuck and see Kelly.
- In the actual movie, Wilson didn't kill Kelly.
- In the actual movie, Wilson had Spike on the end of his Football, but in this sketch, Wilson didn't have Spike on the end of his football.
- In the actual movie, Chuck tries to move Wilson away from the the sea, but in this sketch, Chuck didn't save him and cries.
- In the actual movie, Chuck tried to see Wilson from the distance, but in this sketch, Chuck did not see Wilson from the distance.
- In the actual Robert Zemeckis film, Chuck and Kelly were talking inside the house, but in this sketch, they speak outside.
- In the actual film, Chuck and Kelly were outside kissing, but in this sketch, no kiss scene occurred. Instead there was a murder scene, and Kelly didn't wear a blue and white shirt, in the film she wore a white shirt.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.