Episode: Password: Swordfish
Cast: Seth Green (Bedtime Bear, Lotsa Heart Elephant, Don Cheadle, Bright Heart Raccoon, Cowboy Care Bear, Brave Heart Lion), Melanie Griffith (Love-A-Lot Bear, Wish Bear), Jimmy Kimmel (Lots of Laughs Bear), Jim Meskimen (John Corzine), Rick Schroder (Cloudkeeper), Frank Welker (Unknown Care Bear (uncredited))
Characters: Love-A-Lot Bear, Bedtime Bear, Lots of Laughs Bear, Don Cheadle, Lotsa Heart Elephant, Cloudkeeper, John Corzine, Bright Heart Raccoon, Cozy Heart Penguin, Loyal Heart Dog, Playful Heart Monkey
Segment Summary: Care Bears care a lot...about ethnic cleansing.
- This sketch is a parody of TV's Care Bears: Adventures in Care-a-Lot.
- The hotel that was supposed to house the Care Bear Cousins is a reference to the film Hotel Rwanda (starring Don Cheadle), in which a man protected refugees in his hotel during the Rwandan Genocide.
- The film Swordfish also stars Cheadle.
Trivia / Info:Unsurprisingly, New Jersey is insulted
Goofs / Nitpicks:
- For some reason, Jesus and Christ are censored.
- When the Care Bears cheer after the elephant dies, they are all voiced by Seth Green.
- Only the Elephant, Tiger, and Lion Cousins are seen.
- Bedtime Bear is sleepy in the cartoon, but in the sketch, he announces bedtime.