Episode: More Blood, More Chocolate
Characters: Bob the Builder, Scoop, Muck (cameo), Dizzy (cameo), Roley, Union Boss, The 2 Union Workers (cameo), Pilchard the Cat, Spud the Scarecrow
Segment Summary: Bob the Builder can fix almost anything, just not union disputes.
- This segment is a parody of the television series Bob the Builder.
Trivia / Info:
- Lofty the crane is the only main construction vehicle who does not appear. Wendy does not appear either. Lofty would later appear in Adios, Handy Manny. Wendy Appears On A Sketch Which Is On Instagram Breaking Up With Bob
- Four famous catchphrases from Bob the Builder are heard: "Rock and Roll!" "Can we fix it?" "Yes, we can!" and "No prob, Bob!"
- The background kind of resembles Sunflower Valley, meaning this could be a lost episode of Project; Build It!.
Goofs / Nitpicks:
- Scoop is a backhoe loader, so the scoop would normally be on the other end and there would be a loader at the front and his face should also be on the front.
- Pilchard is violet in this sketch (she was periwinkle in the original show).
- Muck is originally a dump truck with caterpillar tracks and a bulldozer blade, but she appears as a bulldozer in this sketch.
- In the original show, Spud's eyes look the same as Bob's. In this sketch, his eyes are different from Bob's. Spud also had a parsnip for a nose in the original show. In this sketch, his nose was a carrot.
- After Pilchard starts attacking one of the union workers, Bob drills another with a drill and makes blood spill all over his face. But when Spud starts hitting him with a shovel, the blood on Bob’s face is gone.
- Dizzy's head is completely rectangular when it should be semi-circle shaped with a thin neck.
- If you go frame-by-frame, you'll notice that Bob vanishes for a split second between him saying, "Now dig these motherf***ers a grave, Scoop!" and Scoop saying, "No prob, Bob!"