Episode: Maurice Was Caught
Characters: Annie Warbucks, Sandy, Oliver Warbucks, Molly, Pepper, Punjab, Guests
Segment Summary: It'd be nice to say money didn't change Little Orphan Annie. It'd be nice to say, but it would be a lie.
- Parody/Mashup of Little Orphan Annie and My Super Sweet 16.
- Daddy Warbucks books the '80s pop band Simply Red for the party.
Trivia / Info:
- The Hooker Henchwoman from A Holiday Character So Alluring can be seen in the background when Oliver reveals Annie's gift.
- Annie's straightened hair seems to look like a hair-do used on many different Robot Chicken girls.
- A guest says he can see her "other red carpet" saying he can see her pubic hair.
- Annie gets Red Velvet cake for her birthday party since the theme is red.
- The space robot seen on Mars has a camera for a head.
- In real life, a human head would not explode in a low pressure environment, although the segment probably parodies the ending of a controversial movie Total Recall.
Goofs / Nitpicks:
- Daddy Warbucks refers to Annie's car as Chevrolet Corvette, but it's actually a Porsche Boxster.
- When Annie's head starts dying from low pressure, if you look carefully, a bubble-like special effect on her head is visible.
- The story of Annie takes place in the early 1920's or 30's, yet technologies like television, space travel and the Mars rover were not invented until decades later in the 50's and 60's.
Petroleum Pete - Previous Segment