Characters: Bugs Bunny (B Rabbit), Daffy Duck, Elmer Fudd (Elmer Phudd), Porky Pig (DJ Bacon Bits), Dr. Dre, Crowd
Segment Summary: Bugs Bunny goes hip-hop in 8 Carrot.
- Mashup of Looney Tunes and the film 8 Mile.
- Bugs Bunny's stage name (B-Rabbit), the vomiting into the sink and the title and general plot of the segment all reference the film 8 Mile.
- The "Wabbit Season (Not Yet)" sign references the Looney Tunes shorts "Rabbit Fire", "Rabbit Seasoning", and "Duck! Rabbit, Duck!".
- In addition, the "Pismo Beach" sign references the Looney Tunes short "Ali Baba Bunny".
Trivia / Info:
- A clip from this segment aired on the August 31, 2007 episode of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, during an interview with Seth Green regarding the Season 2 DVD set.
- Bob Bergen reprises his role as Porky Pig from Space Jam, Looney Tunes: Back in Action, Bah, Humduck! A Looney Tunes Christmas, Tiny Toon Adventures, and The Looney Tunes Show which also features Hugh Davidson.
- Porky Pig actually did say the word "Bitch" in a short black & white cartoon made for the short "The Warner Club Presents Breakdowns of 1939." This blooper reel was shown at their 1939 company party.
- At one point, Bugs asks Daffy where the stage is to which Daffy replies by pointing to a sign that reads "Pismo Beach" with a directional arrow and "the stage" on a sign below it with a directional arrow.
Goofs / Nitpicks:
- Daffy uses the line "Sufferin' Succotash", which is normally the catchphrase of Sylvester the Cat. However, he did use the line in the shorts "The Great Piggy Bank Robbery", "Ain't That Ducky", "You Were Never Duckier", "Fiesta Fiasco", and "Skyscraper Caper".
Abrupt Time Traveler - Previous Segment