[as] video on
Episode: P.S. Yes, In That Way
Segment Summary: The top ten things Doug could have done with the $12,000 he blew on his timeshare.
- A reference to Subway's five dollar footlong campaign.
- The Vinyl Cape Jawa is the holy grail of original Star Wars action figures.
- Arclight Cinemas has surely been attended by Robot Chicken crew members.
- Includes a reference to the film Pretty Woman.
Trivia / Info:
- Saying that a tank of gas costs $12,000 is a good example of a hyperbole.
- Admission to see a matinée at the Arclight Cinemas in Hollywood, CA apparently costs $11.50.
- The lady (A.K.A. "Your Mom") is Jem from Girl Toys but with different colored hair and no star tattoo on the right side of her face. This figure would be used again for Yellow Face With a Red Mask.
Goofs / Nitpicks:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.