Episode: Midnight Snack
Cast: Seth Green (Boss, Dog, Farmer, Announcer, Black Jury Member), Michael Benyaer (Jack Beckett, Defense Attorney; uncredited), Dan Milano (Defendant), Chad Morgan (Jury Member), Conan O'Brien (Jury Foreman), Tom Root (Reporter; uncredited), Matthew Senreich (Prosecution Attorney; uncredited), Pamela Tyson (Ms. Herring), Victor Yerrid (Judge)
Segment Summary: "12 Angry Little People" deliberate a crime most heinous.
- This segment parodies the film 12 Angry Men and its 1997 remake using Fisher-Price Little People toys.
- The Black Jury member talks like Bill Cosby.
- Ms. Herring's red dress and last name both reflect her role as a "red herring", a suspect who could distract the protagonist from suspecting the true criminal in a mystery story.
Trivia / Info:
Goofs / Nitpicks:
- A blonde figure changes seats in between shots in the final scene.
- Ms. Herring can be seen in the final scene even though she was accidentally killed.
Dumplestiltskin Is Born - Previous Segment